How to find a vehicle online

Learn more No thanks. Close The web browser you're using is outdated and may not work correctly with this website. Open navigation. Search Login. Search term. Log into myVicRoads. This field is required. Please enter valid email address. Remember my email address. Sign up for a myVicRoads account.

Signup for a myVicRoads business account. Signup for a myVicRoads partner account.

Research Car Models

Navigation VicRoads I want to I want to Log into myVicRoads Pay my registration. Log into myVicRoads Check my registration. Log into myVicRoads Change my address. Log into myVicRoads Calculate registration fees.

Check vehicle registration : VicRoads

Log into myVicRoads Find other online services. Looking for? Choose your short-term rego period today! Log into myVicRoads Health and driving Medical review process Medical conditions and driving Driving with a disability How ageing can affect your driving Information for Health professionals Exemptions from wearing a seat belt or bicycle helmet Worried about someones driving Medical Forms Notify VicRoads. Log into myVicRoads Evidence of identity Types of identity documents Protecting your identity Request licence or registration information Licence photo requirements.

Log into myVicRoads Registering to be an organ and tissue donor. Learner Driver Mentor Program Helping disadvantaged young people gain supervised driving experience More information.

How To Find Vehicle Registration Status Online Form Vehicle Number -- CSC Video

Registration Registration Renew, update or cancel Log into myVicRoads Renew, update or cancel Pay your registration Register an interstate vehicle Cancel your registration Set a common expiry date Update your company details Request replacement label or certificate. Log into myVicRoads Limited use permits Unregistered vehicle permits Club permit scheme Carnival or procession permits Club, rally and unregistered vehicle permit fees Rally permits. Log into myVicRoads Number plates Custom plates Number plate fees Replace lost, damaged, destroyed or stolen plates Transfer number plates General issue number plates Slimline number plates National heavy vehicle number plates Displaying number plates.

Log into myVicRoads Uncollected vehicles. Log into myVicRoads Travel times.

Log into myVicRoads Report a road issue. Log into myVicRoads Road occupation charging. Popular Pages Maps of declared roads Paying tolls Travel time, roadworks and alerts Report a road issue Bicycle route maps. Seen an accident? Report it to our traffic management centre on 13 11 70 More information. Log into myVicRoads Have a say.

Check vehicle registration

Log into myVicRoads Evaluating Investments. Log into myVicRoads Land acquisition and compensation Compulsory land acquisition process How will I know if my land will be acquired Compensation Other resources. VicTraffic Visit the website for detours and closures More information. Log into myVicRoads Licensed vehicle testers Roadworthiness scheme Licensed vehicle testers forms and fees How to apply for renew, and manage your LVT licence Licensed vehicle testers procedures and newsletters.

This information was prepared as a public service of the State of Georgia to provide general information, not to advise on any specific legal problem. It is not, and cannot be construed to be, legal advice. If you have questions regarding any matter contained on this page, please speak with the agency that is the source of the information. We are working to redesign the way we present information to you. Your feedback will help us know when the information we provide is helpful, and where we could do better.

Skip to main content. Annual vehicle tax ad valorem , if applicable, is based on your car's current value.

If you buy a new car, you will pay the one-time Title Ad Valorem Tax, based on the vehicle's value at time of sale. If you are a college student whose permanent home is outside Georgia, you don't need to register your car in the state; however, you do need to make sure that your home state registration is current.

I sold my car online and got cash on the spot — here's what you need to do

Your renewal notice or previous registration. Payment for your registration and any taxes due. Contact your County Tag Office for acceptable methods of payment.